10 Creative Facebook Timeline Cover Photo Ideas
Posted: June 6, 2013 by Alex Chan
When Facebook introduced Timeline, many of us were unhappy to the changes on our profiles. However, Timeline touched a few people in the right place – their creativity. Today, there are numerous Timeline designs that look amazing. Here are a few to liven up your own Facebook profiles.
10. Use Polaroid images of yourself as a short representation of who you are. Rearrange the images to make the cover playful, and above all, interesting.
9. Many people use their Facebook profiles as a form of advertisement.
8. Not sure what people's fascination is with sharks, but many creative covers have been created with sharks in mind. From "swimming with sharks" to "swimming away from sharks", some people just love these scary predators.
7. Some people love their professions, and what a better way to promote a small business than the Facebook profile?
6. Integrating yourself into your favorite cartoon on your Timeline cover can be both stylish and fun. Especially if you are good at Photoshop!
5. Merge your profile image into your cover photo. When the position is just right, the profile looks great.
4. Why not use a screenshot from another social media network. This quickly became viral as many hipsters started placing their G+ profiles as covers on Facebook. What a blend, right? Just sticking it to the man.
3. When you have no idea what to put as your cover image, it is not a crime to lease it as an advertising space. Who knows maybe it will work!
2. Cover images that show people took a lot of effort and time to design and create them are always a favorite. This cover shows that the person has an eye for details!
1. Covers that surprise people seem to be everyone's top favorites! An image of washing machines doesn't say much about the person, but wait…